To configure your device for data over LTE, simply follow these steps:
- Confirm your device supports 4G LTE by checking the mobile network settings. To do this, follow these simple steps:
- Insert an ntel SIM into your 4G LTE Device;
Go to Settings;
Under Wireless & Networks, select more;
Select Mobile networks;
Select 4G (recommended);
- After you have confirmed your device supports 4G LTE, go back to the main menu.
- If your device is configured for data over LTE, the device signal display will show.
- If the device does not show the signal display, simply follow these steps:
Select Phone Information;
Under set preferred network type: Select LTE only;
Click on update.
- Go back to your Home screen
- Put the phone in airplane mode, after a few seconds, switch off airplane mode
- After a few seconds, turn off airplane mode